KBM 353 (CD Serum-Free Culture Medium for Hybridoma)
KBM353 is a serum-free CD liquid medium developed for the suspension culture of hybridoma. Contains no hydrolysis products, minimizing lot-to-lot differences and ensuring stable culture performance. Static culture is also possible.
– CD serum-free culture medium containing no protein components and animal-derived ingredient
– Simplifies antibody purification by eliminating the use of serum in culture.
– Better growth performance than serum-added culture medium.
– Culture under static and shaking conditions is possible.
– For the stability of the medium, L-glutamine is not included.
|EXPIRATION DATE||12 months|